The EEG Hyperscanning Laboratory (EHL) provides the technology and the knowledge base for conducting neuroscientific research measuring brain activity.
- Two electroencephalogram (EEG) systems that can be run in parallel or separately.
- Two sound proof booths.
- Seven computers and specialized software for the development and analysis of EEG-related tasks.
- Development of research proposals seeking to use EEG methods.
- Assistance with the development of EEG tasks and administration.
- Quantitative analysis of EEG data.
EEG Hyperscanning Laboratory
Room 71 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive