The Mixed Methods Research Laboratory (MMRL) provides resources to assist researchers engaged in studies that have both a qualitative component and a quantitative component.
- Development of research designs using mixed methodologies (e.g., mixed designs, data integration, survey design and development, interview guide development).
- Transcription of interview and focus group recordings.
- Interview and focus group recruitment and moderation activities.
- Survey programming (Voxco Online Survey Software) and administration.
- Mixed methods analysis (SPSS and NVivo) and reporting services.
- Literature reviews and environmental scans.
Mixed Methods Research Laboratory
Room 284 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive