The Qualitative Research Laboratory (QRL) provides resources for researchers conducting qualitative and exploratory research.
- A 10 computer station lab equipped with NVivo qualitative data analysis software and Express Scribe transcription software.
- A 16 seat focus group room equipped with audio and video recording and streaming, SMART Board and teleconference capabilities.
- Digital audio recorders, laptops and iPads that can be signed out to assist with research studies.
- Development of research proposals using qualitative methodologies.
- Transcription of interview and focus group recordings (full and clean transcription services available).
- Interview and focus group recruitment and moderation services.
- Qualitative and mixed-methods analysis and reporting services.
- NVivo training.
- Environmental scans and literature reviews.
Qualitative Research Laboratory
Room 277A, 284, 285, 288 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive