The Spatial Analysis For Innovation in Health Research (SAFIHR) laboratory assists researchers in the creation, management, analysis and presentation of spatial information.
- 10 Windows workstations with several Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and related software.
- Two Mac workstations for tool creation, data collection and data visualization.
- Five field data collection suites that include a laptop, tablet, and handheld computers, cameras, activity monitors and communication tools.
- Development of research proposals using GIS technology and spatial analysis.
- Acquisition, enhancement, maintenance and dissemination of digital spatial databases.
- Research and development of GIS-related tools and technologies.
- Mapping and cartography services.
- Provision of spatial and GIS-related training for faculty, students and staff using ArcGIS.
Spatial Analysis For Innovation in Health Research
Room 282 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive