The Survey and Group Analysis Laboratory (SGAL) supports researchers in conducting telephone, online and mixed-mode surveys.
- A 20 seat telephone survey lab equipped with Sawtooth Technologies' WinCATI Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) software. (The telephone survey lab may be expanded to 43 stations to accommodate large studies.)
- Laptops and iPads that can be signed out to assist with onsite or mobile data collection.
- Development of research proposals using quantitative and survey research methodologies.
- Assistance with the creation and refinement of survey tools and methods.
- Complete telephone or online survey administration and oversight – surveying in multiple languages is available.
- Administration of a quarterly omnibus telephone survey of a random, representative sample of 400 Saskatchewan residents.
- Access to an SSRL-developed and curated online Saskatchewan Community Panel, populated through probability-based sampling methods.
- Access to other online panel providers, including EKOS Research Associates or AskingCanadians.
- Quantitative analysis (using SPSS, Stata or R) and reporting services.
- Custom training using Voxco Online Survey Software.
- Provision of Voxco Online Survey Software licenses (Voxco is a Canadian company that features Canadian data hosting) – subject to availability.
Survey and Group Analysis Laboratory
Room 277 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive