The Social Network Laboratory (SNL) provides support and resources to researchers in conducting social network analysis and interpretation.
- A 6 computer station lab equipped with a printer and a scanner.
- Laptops and iPads that can be signed out to assist with onsite or mobile data collection.
- Development of research proposals using social network analysis.
- Support in the identification, creation or collection of relational data (i.e., questionnaires, interviews, direct observation, archival material).
- Recruitment of participants for social network analysis studies through EKOS Research Associates or AskingCanadians.
- Custom programming, data queries, quantitative analysis (using SPSS, Stata or R) and reporting services.
- Creation of social network models and visualizations using RSienna, Pajek, Gephi, UCINet or NetDraw.
Social Network Laboratory
Room 3D31 Agriculture Building
University of Saskatchewan
51 Campus Drive