The Video Therapy Analysis Laboratory (ViTAL) provides space and technology to assist researchers in the collection and analysis of qualitative and intervention research data.
- A two-person interview/ data collection room equipped with multi-angle high resolution cameras.
- A three-person interview/ data collection room equipped with multi-angle high resolution cameras.
- Data analysis space that allows for the annotation and analysis of audio and video data.
- Development of research proposals using qualitative methodologies and intervention research.
- Annotation and analysis of audio and video data.
Video Therapy Analysis Laboratory
Room 165, 168, 170 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
51 Campus Drive