The Computational Research Laboratory (CRL) assists researchers, students, and external organizations with usability testing, custom software development, and human-computer interaction experiments. The CRL also works with other SSRL laboratories to help expand their use of software in research.
- Coming soon!
- Assistance with specifying software requirements and with user interface and interaction design.
- Development of custom software (experimental software, web applications, desktop applications, mobile applications, machine learning, data mining, data scraping, information visualization).
- Assistance with related methods and tools.
- Usability testing of software or prototypes and with analysis of results.
- Human-computer interaction studies and access to testing facilities and infrastructure.
Computational Research Laboratory
Room 260 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive