The Experimental Decision Laboratory (EDL) assists researchers in conducting applied behavioural experiments.
- A 23 computer station lab equipped with a SMART Board and modular meeting table.
- Five highly portable eye tracking systems.
- Laptops and iPads that can be signed out to assist with onsite or mobile data collection.
- Development of research proposals using experimental methodologies.
- Assistance with the development of experimental designs, methods and tools.
- Custom programming of online and/or in-lab experiments using a variety of programming platforms (e.g., E-Prime, Z-Tree, PsychoPy, Voxco, LimeSurvey, SoPHIE).
- Recruitment of participants for online and in-lab studies using Sona Systems through the SSRL Research Participant Group (RPG).
- Recruitment of participants for online studies through EKOS Research Associates, AskingCanadians, or Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- Access to infrastructure and support to run individual and group experiments.
Experimental Decision Laboratory
Rooms 256, 288 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive