The Geospatial Research Laboratory (GRL) assists researchers in the creation, management, analysis and presentation of spatial information.
- 10 Windows workstations with several Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and related software.
- Development of research proposals using GIS technology and spatial analysis.
- Acquisition, enhancement, maintenance and dissemination of digital spatial databases.
- Research and development of GIS-related tools and technologies.
- Mapping and cartography services.
- Provision of spatial and GIS-related training for faculty, students and staff using ArcGIS.
Geospatial Research Laboratory
Room 282 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive