The Qualitative Research Laboratory (QRL) provides resources for researchers conducting qualitative research.
- A seven station computer lab equipped with NVivo qualitative analysis software and Express Scribe transcription software.
- A 16 seat focus group room equipped with audio and video recording and streaming, SMART Board and teleconferencing capabilities.
- Digital audio recorders and laptops that can be signed out to assist with research studies.
- Development of research proposals using qualitative methodologies.
- Transcription of interview and focus group recordings (full and clean transcription services available).
- Interview and focus group recruitment, protocol/guide development, and moderation services.
- Qualitative analysis and reporting services.
- Regularly-scheduled NVivo training.
Qualitative Research Laboratory
Rooms 277A, 285 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive