The Qualitative Research Laboratory (QRL) provides resources for researchers conducting qualitative research.
- Development of research proposals using qualitative methodologies.
- Transcription of interview and focus group recordings (full and clean transcription services available).
- Interview and focus group recruitment, protocol/guide development, and moderation services.
- Qualitative analysis and reporting services.
- Regularly-scheduled NVivo training.
- Digital audio recorders that can be signed out to assist with research studies.
Qualitative Research Laboratory
Rooms 277A, 285 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive