The Survey and Group Analysis Laboratory (SGAL) supports researchers in conducting telephone, online and mixed-mode surveys.
- A 20 seat telephone survey lab equipped with Sawtooth Technologies' WinCATI Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing (CATI) software. (The telephone survey lab may be expanded to 43 stations to accommodate large studies.)
- Laptops that can be signed out to assist with onsite or mobile data collection.
- Development of research proposals using quantitative and survey research methodologies.
- Assistance with the creation and refinement of survey tools and methods.
- Complete telephone or online survey administration and oversight – surveying in multiple languages is available.
- Administration of a Quarterly Omnibus Telephone Survey of a random and representative sample of 400 Saskatchewan residents.
- Access to an SSRL-developed and curated online Saskatchewan Community Panel, populated through probability-based sampling methods.
- Access to other online panel providers, including EKOS Research Associates or AskingCanadians.
- Quantitative analysis (using SPSS, Stata or R) and reporting services.
- Custom training using Voxco Online Survey Software.
- Provision of Voxco Online Survey Software licenses (Voxco is a Canadian company that features Canadian data hosting) – subject to availability.
- Program evaluation consulting services from trained program evaluation specialists. Support is available throughout all evaluation stages, including evaluation framework development (including logic models), needs assessments, process evaluations, and outcome evaluations.
Survey and Group Analysis Laboratory
Room 277 Arts Building
University of Saskatchewan
9 Campus Drive